Players needed South Birmingham League

Moderator: stokesey

Players needed South Birmingham League

Postby MiniYam » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 am

Chemlsley Town Football Club now have a darts team playing on Mondays in the South Birmingham Darts League.

We currently have 8 players registered and whilst we will probably win most matches with 8 :lol: we would ideally like atleast that crucial 9th player and ideally a 10 and 11.

CTFC have kindly agreed to pay all league fees and put on free food on all home games so all we need to pay for is taxis on away matches. The majority of games are a stones throw away and we'll be running cards to help with those taxi costs.

If your a decent darts chucker and fancy a game on a monday with a good bunch of lads (or if you fancy ditching your current team :wink: ) then drop me a message.

First games this Monday 4th October (i know ive left it a bit late) away to Smiths Wood Snooker Club - but you can always sign up after that.
Kris "The Green Machine" Green
Teams: KDLC Pirates, Bham Erdington, The Farthings, The Mitre

Darts: Harrows Wolfram, 22g
MiniYam
Semi Bob
Semi Bob

Cash on hand: 2,110.00
Bank: 0.00
Highscores: 4
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)

Advertisement

Double 16 Adverts
ibuydarts

south birmingham league

Postby BARBYARMY » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

Got roped in to playing for the bagot this season, told them i'd play if their short, played the Iron Horse last night, went on first and won my game 2-0 :D, Luis went on second continuing his fine form this week with a comfortable 2-0 victory, but i just enjoy it cause crazy Steve, "the cemetery" Cousins makes me laugh, with his singing and chanting, had to leave the bar at one point almost crying with laughter during his rendition of the beach boys Barbara - Ann, which he converted to Bar, Bar, Bar, Bar, Barberan, I had to put up with this for ten years at school from the teachers and fellow pupils :lol:
BARBYARMY

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Return to The Birmingham Scene