Our Aim - To keep the d16 environment enjoyable, sociable and fun
I have been asked numerous times how come Double16 has got so many members - well its no secret. We have no 'hard sell' tactics, no gimmicks etc etc - just people who love the game at all levels. People who join up here do so because they want to. We will continue to promote grass roots darts, competitions and online darts. We have already pioneered the online webcam league (yes we were the first- it wont be long before they are all doing it though) and I will continue to do whatever I can to add functionality to the site that is helpful to our sport.
Here are the rules....
1. The views expressed on this forum are not necessarily representative of the position of Double16.com. We will try to remove clearly objectionable material. If you have a problem with what is posted, feel free to contact one of the moderators listed on the Forum Index page.
2. The opinions expressed by members on the forum are entirely their own opinions and in no way reflect the opinions of Double16.com.
Double16.com takes no responsibility for the comments contained within this forum and although every effort will be made to moderate the content, we cannot be held responsible for offensive content that slips through.
3. On members profile, there is an option to give a web address. Users who link to websites such as pornography sites, online casinos, sites selling pharmaceuticals, etc, WILL have their account deleted without warning.
4. If you are offended by the content and opinions expressed in this forum, please feel free not to use it.
5. One other thing - it may seem like free speech but at the end of the day it isn't. You hack me or my other admins off - your gone.... don't like the rules - don't join - I am not fussed.
6. If you have any problems with any of the above - please refer to no. 5 My members are a quality bunch and I intend to keep it that way. My admins and moderators have been chosen for the job because I trust their judgement, they are fair and even handed.
7. Double16 has a pleasant and fun style which I like and intend to keep. Most of the board is open to the public so you can see what we do - if you like how we do things and want to become a part of it - please feel free to join - we would love to hear from you. If you want to join up to be rude, aggressive and a pain, you wont last long here - however there are lots of darts forums who are desperate for members - join one of those.
8. Spamming for other forums. I do not mind talking about other sites when appropriate - however spamming my members is definitely out of bounds. Anyone who joins up just to pm people with links to other sites or to place links to other sites in every post that they do or just to 'drop in' another site name at any available opportunity will be banned and that site name will be added to the word filters. Once its in the word filters - thats where it stays...... you do the crime, you do the time.
9. This is my site, set up by me and nobody else. I have invested huge amounts of time, effort, money and ideas into it over the years. Others have copied it, slagged it off, criticised it for being civil etc etc - but we are still here, still growing and still relevant. I will take all the flak for D16 but I will not be told how to run it. Suggestions are of course always welcome and will always be discussed by the team. If you cannot live with this simple concept - well this is obviously not the right place for you.