Double16 Elite darts

Moderators: Keith, kirky, neil

Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby Ken » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:09 pm

getagrip wrote:Is this a completely new dart thats coming out? is there a pic somewhere?

have a look hear mate viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21423
[img]/img]
User avatar
Ken
A bob God
A bob God
 
Posts: 81409
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Cash on hand: 30.30
Bank: 0.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 4
Blog: View Blog (17)




Advertisement

 
Double 16 Adverts
designs by sazz

Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby getagrip » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Cheers Ken, they look great!
My Darts Collection 600 Sets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

Image
getagrip
The Full Bob
The Full Bob
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 pm
Cash on hand: 5,725.25
Location: Middlesbrough, England
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby Ken » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 pm

getagrip wrote:Cheers Ken, they look great!

:iagree: :like:
[img]/img]
User avatar
Ken
A bob God
A bob God
 
Posts: 81409
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Cash on hand: 30.30
Bank: 0.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 4
Blog: View Blog (17)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby ginge180 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 pm

might try 1 and 2 design
Image

no monkey business
User avatar
ginge180
The PostMyster
The PostMyster
 
Posts: 18756
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:10 pm
Cash on hand: 25,720.20
Location: newark
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 21
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby victorsaint1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:31 am

i'll have a set with the grip all the way 23g and a set of the grip front and back 24g
User avatar
victorsaint1
Bob Senior
Bob Senior
 
Posts: 16554
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 pm
Cash on hand: 11,455.00
Bank: 0.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 3
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby weswrestle10 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 am

All these sets sound amazing! It's a shame I prefer smooth darts for an easy release lol
Darts: 21g Golden Alan Glazier Originals with Cosmo Fit Flight Airs
Fav. Doubles: 20, 10, 8, Bull
Fav. Finish: 120
Fav. Players: Dennis Priestley, Jocky Wilson, Paul Nicholson
"Do or do not..... there is no try." -Yoda
User avatar
weswrestle10
Canadabob
Canadabob
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 pm
Cash on hand: 255.00
Bank: 9,895.00
Location: Kitchener, Canada
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby andreas_z » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

neil wrote:After members enquiring about when these darts are to be available, I got in tough with Red Dragon to get the lowdown.

They will be available as of the 1st January.



well short before christmas would for sure be better. i reckon, that many would purchase those darts then as a christmas present for themselves... :wink:

but those are just my 2 cents...
Image

23rd/24th of June 2012
User avatar
andreas_z
Semi Bob
Semi Bob
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Cash on hand: 350.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby SilverSaber » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

neil wrote:After members enquiring about when these darts are to be available, I got in tough with Red Dragon to get the lowdown.

They will be available as of the 1st January.

There is a 12 week turn around in settung up the manufacturing process plus they have to get stock in, get pictures, include them in the new catalogue etc etc - hence the delay.

They are not doing a pre order scheme but they do say that If we want to gather a list of interested folks together, they will ensure that they have enough stock on hand right from the off to satisfy demand.....

So I might just set up a poll or something - or you could just put your name down in this thread... :)

Put me down for 23gm and the 24gm
Top Gun 2011 A league
2011 Champs "A" league
If your mechanics are right then 90% of darts is mental the other 10% is in your head!
USA-Florida

Image
SilverSaber
Semi Bob
Semi Bob
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am
Cash on hand: 505.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby SilverSaber » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I do want them in a 25gm pleassssssssssssssssse
Top Gun 2011 A league
2011 Champs "A" league
If your mechanics are right then 90% of darts is mental the other 10% is in your head!
USA-Florida

Image
SilverSaber
Semi Bob
Semi Bob
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am
Cash on hand: 505.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby jamesg177 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

any idea on price of these? i dont mind the look of the set that are scalleprd in middle
Darts Used: Double 16™ Elite Grips 24g
Highest Checkout: 152
jamesg177
The Full Bob
The Full Bob
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Cash on hand: 7,845.45
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby neil » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Not entirely sure at this point - but you know Red Dragon - they wont be expensive :D
ImageImage
User avatar
neil
Bobba FAT
Bobba FAT
 
Posts: 119215
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 am
Cash on hand: 41,165.30
Location: Deepest darkest Derbyshire
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 2
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 7
Blog: View Blog (1)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby jamesg177 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

neil wrote:Not entirely sure at this point - but you know Red Dragon - they wont be expensive :D

hmm well if not im defo down for a set of them ones
Darts Used: Double 16™ Elite Grips 24g
Highest Checkout: 152
jamesg177
The Full Bob
The Full Bob
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Cash on hand: 7,845.45
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby Bazrazmataz » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah I'd like a 23g set of design 1
DOUBLE 16 DARTPRO PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2012 [smilie=first.gif]
Image
User avatar
Bazrazmataz
bob a job
bob a job
 
Posts: 4927
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am
Cash on hand: 14,810.05
Bank: 0.00
Location: Bridgwater Somerset Via Newcastle upon Tyne
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 15
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby gdkehl » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

23g design 1
gdkehl
Heard of Bob
Heard of Bob
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:30 pm
Cash on hand: 65.00
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




Re: Double16 Elite darts

Postby mark005 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 am

Put me down for dart 1 @ 23g please
Darts used = 23g D16 Elites

Best leg 501 = 11 darts.

Highest out = 156

My tweeter name is @markso19 give me a follow and I will do the same.
mark005
Ultimate Bob
Ultimate Bob
 
Posts: 25890
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 am
Cash on hand: 3,515.00
Bank: 0.00
Location: Barnsley
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Reputation: 0
Blog: View Blog (0)




PreviousNext

Return to Darts Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 13 guests

  • Advertisement
 
Double 16 Adverts
Red Dragon darts